My newest software projects can be found on my Github page.
These projects may still be of interest:
- Description of my home network and how I wired my house
- A wooden calf block for exercising
- SpeechLion desktop speech command software
- OpenWRT firewall and QoS scripts
The older stuff...
- buildhtml2: scripts I used to build this website before I switched to Nikola
- supermemo-py.tgz: a prototype text version of Supermemo in python.
- PalmOS PDA notes: description of how I use my Visor PDA
- parse.py: a script to convert Palm Supermemo files into Q&A format files. Basically it allows you to extract useful data out of a Palm Supermemo database. The script requires Pyrite Publisher to run.
- Nokia Internet Tablet software: software for my n810